The Epson Sure Color T Series Printers
See the speed, quality and ease of use, see our Epson SureColor Video Demonstration
Request pricing and more information Never before has there been a large format color imaging system so capable of producing precise technical drawings, graphic posters, and retail signage at high speeds. Developed using the latest advancements in performance imaging, like EPSON PrecisionCore™ TFP® print head, EPSON REALOID image processing hardware, and breakthrough pigment ink technology – EPSON UltraChrome® XD – the all-new SureColor T-Series Printers
Designed to meet your business needs now – and in the future – the new SureColor T-Series printers deliver presentation quality Print, Copy, Scan and Share features at best-in-class speeds saving you time and money.
- Fastest Print Speeds in its class at only 25 seconds for a presentation quality D-size plot, print speeds up to 780 ft2 per hour, and color scan speeds up to 6-inches per second1
- Modular design options, including Multifunction copy and scan, Adobe® PostScript® 3™, and a Internal Printer server to be added in the future as your needs grow
- Revolutionary EPSON PrecisionCore™ TFP® print head
- Professional media handling from plain paper up to 1.5 mm thick poster board
- Horizontal Catch Basket for neatly stacked printed output of different sizes and paper types
- High-Capacity ink system for low printing costs
- Free one-year of coverage under the Epson Preferred Protection Plan
Dual-roll models add the following features:
Save time with Automatic Roll switching – Use the best size paper for the job when different size rolls are loaded – Quickly switch between different media types – Maximize unattended printing with two rolls of the same media loaded – Automatic roll system simplifies loading new rolls of media – High-Capacity Catch Basket keeps output neatly organized
- Maximum resolution of 2880 x 1440 dpi for incredibly sharp text and fine detail
- Precise ink drop control with variable-sized droplets as small as 3.5 picoliters for outstanding clarity and sharpness
- Utilizes Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems (MEMS) Technology for unparalleled Dot Placement accuracy and high speeds
- Developed for use with Epson UltraChrome XD inks for high reliability with very little downtime for maintenance
- Fastest-in-class Copy and Scan Speeds2: – Color D-size copy in less than 40 seconds – Color Scan speeds up to 6-inches per second
- Epson REALOID Image processing hardware optimizes image quality for crisp line documents and photographic posters
- Scan and Share images across a network, by email, and even to a remote SureColor T-Series multifunction system
- Intuitive controls for easy copies, enlargements, and scanned images
- High performance Adobe PostScript 3 Hardware engine supports Hot-Folder batch printing and easily integrates into the most complex workflows, including support for secure PDF printing
- Boost workgroup productivity with the internal 320 GB print server which can be managed remotely, and allows for print jobs to be saved and reprinted
- The expansion modules can be added at any time, allowing the printer to grow with your business needs
- Specially formulated pigmented inks for brilliant output with rich blacks and vibrant colors even on inexpensive plain paper
- Durable inks with extreme water, smudge, fade, and ozone resistance; excellent for archival and short-term outdoor use
- Multiple size ink cartridges – up to 700 ml capacity – for low printing costs
- The SureColor T-Series printers are designed to be used exclusively with these specially-formulated inks, and not with other brands of cartridges or inks
Benefits of Epson’s SureColor Printers:
- Economical to buy. Purchase 3 different ways designed for any budget. Packages come with everything you need right out of the box.
- Economical to operate. The SureColor printer uses only 5 ink cartridges rather 6 or more for other printers in 3 different sizes – 110 ml, 350 ml & 700 ml. This is Epson’s newest technology designed to conserve ink.
- Very little setup required. Short setup video covers everything from opening the box to building the stand, inserting ink, paper rolls and setting up software.
- Comes with a one year on-site warranty plus our exceptional customer service. We’re there to help answer questions and resolve any possible issues fast.
- Print on different types of media including canvas, vinyl, all types of papers even poster board! Use indoors or outdoors without lamination like other printers.
- Make posters, charts, maps, architectural drawings banners, teacher aids, certificates – all on demand! Eliminates many retail printing purchases and create for a lot less money.
Features of Epson’s SureColor Printers:
- Uses waterproof Inks that don’t fade or smudge at no extra cost
- Permanent print heads never need replacing. Compare replacement print head costs from Canon (aka Color Pro, Learn On Demand, eColor), HP & Variquest Perfecta 2400 printers. You’ll pay with some $200 per head to replace.
- Comes with software including CopyFactory – scan from any Epson scanner and print direct to the printer. Easy to view Accounting Package – breaks down the cost of every print job – how much ink, ink cost, amount of media and cost used per job. Operate any Windows or Mac software you’re using and print to the printer – Word, Photoshop, Publisher, etc.
- Network ready
- Fastest printer in its class.
- Highest quality in its class – 2880 x 1440.
- View any of our video demos anytime. Visit our video page.